Hello, I am
Physiotherapist, osteopath, wife and mother!
Through my international experience, I became aware of how much it still takes in terms of awareness and education so that we and the next generations of women are well taken care of.
The health of the pelvic floor, sexual well-being and the connection with our mental health is still a taboo that we can only break it together.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
More about Hélène Menapace
Relentlessly moving – that’s me.
In my head. In my life.
In 2002 I went to Canada, Montreal, as a graduated physiotherapist to study osteopathy and photography.
There, as an osteopath, I had the opportunity to specialize in stress disorders and women’s health.
Additionally, I participated in humanitarian missions and worked as a photographer both in the studio and for large-scale projects in health and education.
My three daughters all saw the light of day there.
Breaking taboos is my engine! Teaching is my fuel!
In 2015, my family moved to Europe and since 2018 I have been commuting between Vienna and Barcelona. With my settlement in Europe, I am fully dedicated to women’s health.
With the founding of WeLovePinkPlanet in 2017, I found my passion and mission.
“As a mother of three daughters, women’s health is not only a professional interest, but also a personal concern for the future of all young women.”
My stations at a glance:
- 2000 Physical Therapy State Examination, Traunstein, Germany.
- 2001-2006 Collège d’Études Ostéopathiques, Montréal, Canada
- 2009 Acquisition of the D.O., Canada “Impact of humanitarian missions onto the professional evolution”.
- 2007/2008 Humanitarian missions as osteopath in Peru
- 2007-2015 Foundation & Management of Espace Santé, Montreal, Canada
- since 2016 Freelance Osteopath in Vienna, Austria
- 2017 Launch of the online platform We.Love.Pink Planet
- since 2018 Teaching internal, gynecological techniques
- 2021 Launch online continuing education PinkPlanetCampus
My additional trainings:
- Internal Gynecology & Urology I & II (Camirand).
- Pregnancy and Childbirth (Molinari)
- General applied gynecology in osteopathy (Kermorgant)
- Dysfunctions of the neuro-endocrine system (Camirand)
- Anxiety – Burn Out – Depression (Camirand)
- Osteopathy for young children I & II (Dufresne & Soyez)
- Special treatment for children according to Fryman (V.Fryman)
- Visceral and nervous manipulations (Barral)
- Concept of energetic fields (Darraillans)
- Special manipulative technique, SAT I (Lamb)
- Cranial spasms I (Druelle & Forget)
- Somato-emotional dysfunctions Focusing (Muzzi)
- Training as certified mediator, intensive counseling & health mediation, part I
- Photography studies, Marsan College for Photography, Montreal (2002-2004)
We love Pink Planet.
Today, We Love Pink Planet is both an information platform that educates women and a training platform.
It trains midwives, therapists and doctors in internal (vaginal) techniques.
The growing interdisciplinary network offers help to women throughout the DACH region. In Singapore and Spain we are also presented!
In 2018, the first ICE Breaker course started in Vienna.
2021 the pelvic floor concept went online, allowing the concept of vaginal techniques to be passed on to midwives, doctors and physiotherapists worldwide
Meanwhile I can count over 130 WELPP graduates in our community and hope we will become more and more!
WE stands for
Women empower women. According to this principle, the beginning for welovepinkplanet establishes with the health of each individual woman.
Fitter pelvic floor, healthy sexuality and sufficient self-esteem are the foundation for strong women.
Love stands not only for the love of other people, but should strongly remind you of your self-love. A self-love despite all the changes that womanhood brings with it.
Make yourself and your health a priority so that you can pass on this love. A loving approach facilitates many things in life.
Pink Planet is representative of that place that belongs only to us women. Where we can talk to each other in a safe environment about topics and issues that are often still taboo in our society.
Whether you are outgoing or introverted, Pink Planet offers a space for every woman to get advice, build bridges and develop in a new way.
“Together, stronger is my motto! Empowering women from deep inside is our mission!”